Release 1: Implementation Overview
This is a report of our progress in inplementing a Task Creation and Delegation System
for The Academic Alliance.
* Please note that the "modules/NEW MODULES" directory is especially
relevant to our project, as well as the mySQL database. The database can't
be zipped up, even though it contains much of our work due to the database driven
nature of Drupal.
We also have an active version of the present state
of our project:
The Login Information you should use is "demo" with a password of "1234".
The online version can change from day to day, as we use
it to "sandbox" our project. Therefore the Version is at
or beyond what is specified above in the Version column.
- Project & Task ManagementSource - ZIP file of our current code.
- List of Files - All included files in the release.
Current Status Action Items
||Allow TAA to Create and Represent Tasks
||Allow the user to intuitively find Tasks
Develop a library and interface to facilitate
payment of services.
||Define users by certain criteria and requirements such as certification.
||Dustin and Steve
||Create status within Tasks to carry the user through a series of steps.
||Mike and Matt
Update a Task's status based
- Severity - The severity of the action item
- Action - Name of the Item
- Responsibility - Who is/was responsible for the action item
- Status - The current status of the action item (is it complete? is someone working on it? when will it be completed?)
- Comments - A brief description of exactly what was done / will be done with the item
VVR 1 - Version 1.0
VVR 1 - Version 1.1 Revision
VVR 1 - Version 1.2 Revision
User Guide 0.5